Thursday, September 10, 2009

I'm Quitting my Job

My boss sucks.

He just married again and he's finishing all the company money to his new wife. House car, furniture bla bla

I havent have my paycheck for two months and I say If you dont pay me I'm gonna tell the Labor office and make sure you live the rest your life as a begger.

And........

He doesnt like it when I threaten him. He gave my paycheck and told me to write a resignation letter.

Wait did I write that? He did seems furious when receive my letter cuz 4 more people quit with me.

He said I will receive my last paycheck after Raya. I swear if I dont see my paycheck by next week, I'm gonna hit his car with my hockey stick.

3 comments:

  1. Daripada kerja kat situ menyakitkan hati, baik kerja kat tempat lain.

    Selamat berpuasa Kluang!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Kluang Go! Burn it to da ground!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You want a long ice hockey stick? I got 4 in the lawn. o w O

    ReplyDelete